Detailing is an art that should only be performed by qualified individuals who have passion and skill for the craft. Client satisfaction is our number one goal and we achieve this not only through the worked performed but because we care about our clients and their vehicles. Every vehicle we service is treated just as if it were our own. We take the time to narrow down a detail package that best suits both the needs of our client and their vehicle.
UNDERSTATED DETAILING’S STORY
Understated Detailing is individually owned and operated. Our President, Mario Nudo, started this business out of his home garage in 2014 and quickly built a reputable well known brand in the Chicagoland area. By 2017 the business out grew the home garage and it was time to move on to a much bigger and better location. In mid 2018 Understated Detailing relocated to a custom built, state of the art, brick and mortar, detailing studio in Northbrook, IL. We now have a team that is highly skilled with each team member having a drive and passion for perfection. We have years of experience detailing, correcting, and coating cars professionally while handling both private and commercial clientele.
- All of our services are performed by appointment only.
- All of our standard services require a $50 deposit to schedule the appointment. (excludes maintenance washes)
- Paint Correction, Ceramic Coating, and PPF services require a deposit of 20%.
- You will lose your deposit if the appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours prior.
- Price may vary upon inspection of the vehicle.
- We only accept cash or credit card.
- Please allow 1-5 days labor time if you choose the Level 2 or Level 3 Exterior Detailing Packages.